Join us for our New Year sermon series based on the movie UNBROKEN. Unload your burdens as we discover what it means to get through all the dark places, and yet, still be UNBROKEN.
Join us for pre-service music at 6:30pm, worship at 7:00p.m. and the candle-lighting ceremony to end our evening together.
1. Choose to live an Intercessory Lifestyle for one month, July 13th – August 17th.
2. Ask another person(s) to INTERCEDE for your needs.
3. Invest your Prayer life in interceding for an “IMPOSSIBLE” need in the life of another person/family outside of yourself & your family, or in the world.
4. Report the fruit of your conversations with God to the church and/or the person(s) for which you’re praying.
5. Seek to be assured of the answers you are receiving in your prayers.
6. Watch the IMPOSSIBLE become REDEEMED
See those sheets of paper?
Each of those has something impossible written on it.
Join us as we journey into a lifestyle of intercessory prayer and disassemble the meaning of “impossible” through our God!
July 13th-August 17th, 10:30am worship
Kids, Preschool – 5th grade, join us for Community Vacation Bible School!
It’s Sunday July 20th-July 24th, 6-8pm @ St. Mary’s Catholic Church, (160 N. Spring St.)!
Grab your registration form below, and send it/bring to our church office or mail it to:
St. Mary’s Catholic Church 160 N. Spring, St. Bluffton, OH 45817
The Youth on Mission in WV! Send some prayers their way! I believe their shirts say, “Live Like Jesus.” Ok, then, let’s do it!